The best business services
Quality Consulting Services
- Quality Management System Set-Up & Its Implementation
- A quality management system is a formal process used to review a company's operations, products and services to identify areas of potential quality improvement. Effective quality management is a laborious, frequentative process that can continually increase the quality and economic value of products while enhancing your customers' experience. Creating a quality management system requires input from employees at all levels of an organization and a firm commitment to change and improvement.
- Supplier Selection & Its Assessment
- Acknowledge the need for supplier sourcing
- Determine criteria for supplier sourcing
- Identify sources of potential supplier
- Shortlist the suppliers from selection pool
- Determine methodology to assess and evaluate suppliers
- Evaluate and select supplier and finalize the contract/agreement with them
- Supplier Qualification
- Supplier Qualification Program provides a world-class Industry Standard that drives continuous improvement through open benchmarking. Our SQP team audits your supply partners in terms of process and product control, quality and risk management, health and safety, or any number of additional criteria. This means that we can help you achieve consistency of performance throughout the supply chain, raise quality standards and safeguard your reputation.
Onsite Technical Representation
- Providing onsite support to overseas suppliers at OEM's with our state of art communication facilities
- Data Acquisition
- Analysis Program on Quality Issues and day to day Line Complaints
- Logistic Information/issues etc
Quality Control Services
- Sorting and Rework
- Methods and Visual Inspections(appearance, cosmetic, sizes)
- GO NOGO Inspections
- Dimensional inspections
- Rework of defects to meet quality customer requirements.
- Quality Firewalls
- In order to secure the delivery to their site, the client may require one of their suppliers to implement an independent Quality Firewall before shipment.
- Detecting part anomalies and non-conformity, upstream of the assembly line reduces costs and the delivery time for the manufacturers.
- Pre-Shipment and post Shipment inspection
- On Client behalf, we carry pre-shipment and post-shipment inspection. You decide whether you want us to carry out a pre- or post-shipment inspection or both.
- In an ever changing and fast paced corporate world, training and development is an essential function.
- At SESPL, we deliver specific trainings that will help you to improve performance of an
organization or individual. Trainings are as follows:
5S / Kaizen / QC Inspector / Plastic Molding Operator, Technician & Supervisor / Packaging Executive / Part Picker
- Phule Corner, 16, 3rd Floor, Above Panchami Hotel, Pune – Satara Road, Pune -411009 , Maharashtra, India
- Ananya B-8, Near Thermal Power Plant Gate No.1, Eklahare, Nashik 422001 Maharashtra, India.